The ramblings of a sociopathic thought junkie.

Monday, May 4, 2009

MOUSTACHE MAY EVERYBODY

It's Moustache May. The time when everyone tries their best to grow the most ridiculous mustache ever. I personally wear a moustache as a part of my face daily so now I have to to let it grow wild. This should be interesting.
This is an old military tradition. No one knows exactly how old it is but I've known of it's existence for the past three years. Much like hogging and other forms of fun hazing...You might not like it, but it must be done.
So in lieu of Moustache May, we have the Top 5 moustaches.





Number 5
The Creepy Detective/Pedophile-stache


Number 4
The "What-the-fuck-is-that-on-your-face"-stache


Number 3
The GODDAMN I"M FUCKING SMILING-stache


Number 2
The Squid-stache AKA The "Creepy Carny that will eat your kids"-stache


Number 1
The "In Russia Moustache grows you"-stache


AN EXTRA
The fucking Dick Dastardly

1 comment: