The ramblings of a sociopathic thought junkie.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Richest Man in Babylon


The one book that I would say opened my eyes and changed my life would have to be The Richest Man in Babylon. I mean it breaks down how to handle money in parable and bedtime stories. I'm sure even a child could read it and understand everything it teaches. If you plan on accumulating wealth (I don't know of anyone that isn't) I highly suggest reading it. I highly suggest purchasing it and reading it, however seeing as this information is priceless and I believe everyone from the richest man on earth to the poorest orphan child should be able to read this book go to www.scribd.com and look up The Richest Man in Babylon and read it. I assure you that even after reading it for free you will be compelled to purchase the book to support the author. Also just because I love music so much I'll throw this in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment